COVID-19 Safety Measures
The majority of our stores will remain closed across England and Ireland from 21st December and will re-open on a store by store basis in line with government guidance. Re-openings will be updated here
What safety measures are you putting in stores if they re-open?
Ensuring that everyone stays safe and connected is our priority. We are taking precautions to protect our customers and store teams, which may vary depending on government advice per region.
- Limited number of customers in stores at one time.
- Social distancing within stores.
- Our store teams will be committed to wearing masks where the government and you may be asked to only enter the store whilst wearing a mask.
- In high traffic stores you will see protective screens at the cash desk.
- Sanitation stations for the option to sanitize your hands before and after visiting the store.
- Extending our return police - which can be found here
Will all of your store services be available once open?
- You may notice some services will be limited, but we aim to have them back to normal as soon as it is safe to do so. This may include repairs or where we need to use a third party.